Monday, February 2, 2015

Hello Friends!

I hope everyone is having a great day! 

My name is Jennifer Valentine, and I am a YouTuber at www.youtube.com/user/simplybasicrecipes, and most likely that is either why you are here or how you found me! I wanted to start this blog as a way to keep in touch with you all when I am not making videos. I don't really know what I will include here.. Maybe recipes, maybe my videos, maybe just everyday details in my personal life... in other words, probably a little bit of everything! 

I do hope you will stick around and keep an eye on my blog and of course comment and talk to me from time to time. I want everyone to know how appreciative I am of your support, and am honored that you are even here reading this right now!

It's almost midnight here, and I have to be at my "real" day job tomorrow morning so I am done here for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow night I will get a chance to film a new video and have it up within the next couple days. Expect something Spongebob-ish in honor of the new movie this coming weekend!

See you soon!!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment